7.17.2010

Today was really fun! I went to a local farmer's market and a street faire at the mall. I never buy things at these outdoor splendors but I just think they're fun. I like the individuality and uniqueness. Then Tyler and I went to a bbq fest where they had tons of bbq vendors from all over the state who compete in all their bbq glory. We got to taste test some and it was delicious! I will never be a vegetarian. (Pictures were taken with phone.)













I am really loving life right now. I'm recovering from my first year teaching, having fun every day, I'm madly in love with my best friend, and perfectly content with things how they are. Ah summer.

3 comments:

kambam said...

love your yellow earrings! I think I love almost all of your earrings. I'm glad your summer is happy and relaxing. I miss you!

Anna Alyse said...

why are you sooo pretty?!

Elaine said...

I love farmers markets and fairs too! It's just fun having everyone in your community out and about at the same time.

clothed much, a modest fashion blog