7.02.2010

i don't have anything to say. i don't have anything to do either so here i am. i guess i'll do my best to give updates that don't really exist and ramble on for those who care to read.

fortunately and to my great pleasure, life is just like it was the last time i wrote. i'm actually having a small panic attack that i only have six weeks left of summer vaca. ah! why is doing nothing every day making time go so fast?

this week has been great just like every other. yesterday tyler and i went to eclipse. it was his idea. no jk there. he tried to play it off to the ticket lady saying "oh, this is my favorite movie ever" in a sarcastic tone. but i called his bluff. he's a romcom chick-flick lover at heart. just one of the many reasons i love him! i mean, really, what other boy would love to sit down and watch "how to lose a guy in ten days" with you? i liked eclipse. normally i want to puke at any sign of cheesiness but somehow the twilight saga pulls it off. i can't read the books. too long and way too ridiculous. but i give eclipse one, just one, thumbs up.

i'm becoming quite the little cook. or so i like to think. maybe we should ask tyler about that. i'm trying to be creative and have had some tasty success, some of my favoites being manicotti, chicken parmigiana, lettuce wraps, and chicken cordon bleu. if anyone has some favorite recipes or ideas please let me know!

i'm so freakin excited for july 4th! it's by far my favorite holiday. i know, i'm a horrible person for not loving christmas. sorry. it's all about heat, bbq, fireworks, and american patriotism. for those of you who aren't aware, i'm a summer fanatic! i wish it could be july all year. apparently arizona has a monsoon season in july. what? who woulda thought. not looking forward to cloudy skies, but like it or not, it's on its way.

sytycd is rocking my world. this routine was a-m-a-zing! wow! funky song, ridiculous choreography, and alex - what? a ballerina, or ballerino, doing hip-hop like this? you go boy. i remember doing hip-hop for the first time after ten years of ballet training and seriously you have to throw away everything you learn in ballet. not easy. i gotta give this one to nappytabs too. they're my heroes.


2 comments:

JWilcox said...

I'm working on compiling a recipe book with meals I would actually make. My sisters, Mom, and I are doing a recipe exchange. We can share our recipes with you too. I would love to get my hands on your chicken parmigiana and cordon bleu recipes!

Jodi said...

that sounds great!