8.26.2010


tomorrow tyler and i are finally moving back into our apartment! we're living in the same place as last school year. it will feel so good to have a little home again! summer was awesome and i never had so much fun being so lazy. but i can't wait to have a home with tyler again.

p.s. our anniversary is in one week! i'm so excited!

school is going really well. i have great students. my classes are much smaller than last year and unlike governor jeb bush says, smaller is better to me! things are going so much better now that i know what works best.

last weekend i drove up to boise to see my mission daughter marry an elder from our mission. like mother, like daughter i guess. i cried a lot. whenever i go to sealings now i can't help but think of my own. then we got down later at the reception with some armenian dancing, all the armenia missionaries raising the roof.

even though i've missed being with tyler these past two weeks, i've had a lot of fun with my family. my mom and i have hung out a lot and i've really enjoyed her company. it's interesting and really nice how mothers become friends the older you get.

No comments: