5.31.2010


this weekend i went with my parents, brothers-1, and niece and nephew to our cabin on hebgen lake in montana. it was SO nice to get away from the city and live for a bit in god's country. we spent our time talking by the fire, taking walks, playing outside, making food, and taking at least three naps daily. there was no t.v. there were no computers. there was a lot more silence. and it sounded good.

well i'm about peeing my pants that it's only FOUR days away! ah, i never thought this week would come. here we go! bring on three more days of school, one day of driving, and a brilliant summer with the boy of my dreams.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

SJ said...

Oh I am sooo jealous. Do you remember when we went there? Miss you lots. I hope to see you soon! loves.

The Meyers said...

That cabin sounds quite nice right now. We're glad that you soon get to be w/ Tyler!

jamie lanae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.