5.04.2010



This is not good. I am in love with little kids lately. My precious nephew Cory turned five today. What a birthday party! There were bubbles and basketballs and pinatas and pop and a million little kids running around screaming and being a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e. My favorite were these little blond, high pitched and even higher energy, spastic twins. Drama Kings! I just wanted to take all of them home in my pocket! On Saturday my family and I went to Cory's soccer game. Ha! Six little boys trying their best to figure out what in the world's going on. Priceless. It's amazing how fast a crazy little kid can make you laugh. Am I baby hungry? No. Getting there? Maybe.

4 comments:

JWilcox said...

That's a cute picture of Cory. I can't believe he is 5 already!

jamie lanae said...

haha. i'm glad one of us is getting there. after a weekend of nannying, i am ready to pass on it altogether. i'm sure i'll recover eventually. let's give it a few years...slash decades..

Max and Rebecca said...

We just offer to babysit, after a couple hours the hunger goes away!

Lori said...

oh he's so cute. kids. . .I waited until 28 and never appreciated life without them. I'd never send them back but man is life different.