4.28.2010

A Snickers-Worthy Day

Today was a snickers-worthy day. Whew. Is it summer yet? My dance classes are stressing me out because we have a concert NEXT week. That sure came up fast. My English classes are preparing for the CRTs which also takes place NEXT week. I'm finding that I have a lot less patience and seem to yell a lot more in my classes, but seriously what's with the attitude? When I was in junior high I would have NEVER even dared talking back to a teacher or given sass. Why do kids think that's okay now??? Ugh. Anyway, nothing a snickers at the end of the day can't solve. I'm happy now.

5 comments:

Phillip and Maggi said...

Sounds like every day on the mission. Umm those beautiful snickers :)

Jodi said...

mets snickers....mmm....

JWilcox said...

Just assign them ultra busy work like writing a paper on the benefits of proper classroom etiquette that they have to do instead of dancing and/or in order to pass the class. Take that sass!

Heidi said...

At least there is an end in sight, huh? What is your day count, now? Jodi, you will not only make it, but you will will rock it. You are amazing. I'm so glad you are a part of our family.

Jodi said...

we're at about 30 days left :) thanks for the support!