6.10.2011

so this post was supposed to be about how awesome portland has been the past few days, but instead i can tell you about san antonio, tx!

friday night. i'm all packed. my car is loaded up. 11:00 p.m. i'm thinking about my drive the next day and trying to sleep, but i can't. tyler calls me. he says not to drive up the next day. the office is moving to san antonio, tx in a few days.

i cried. i had been waiting six weeks for school to end and to see my husband again! are you kidding me? i have to wait two more days?! i couldn't handle it.

two days later, tyler drove through salt lake, picked me up, we stayed in albuquerque, and then made it to san antonio. it's pretty amazing here. it's hot and the pool is awesome, so yes, i'm loving my life.

it feels soooo good to be with tyler again. and i love summer, even in san antonio instead of portland.

3 comments:

Anna Alyse said...

you lucky little rascal- escaping the rain and cold again. and if you're going to be in texas it might as well be san Antonio. trust me, so much better than amarillo....

call me!

kambam said...

What!?!?! I am NOT road tripping to San Antonio.

Much warmer though...

The Meyers said...

You made it! I'm glad you're finally getting to enjoy a wonderful summer.