6.01.2011

goodbye utah

it's about freakin' time. two more days in this wretched condition and then i'm off to portland.

i'm really happy that the end is near, but time almost seems to drag even more as i wait for the final days to pass. i'm super ornery. i get irritated really easily. people are buggin and my patience is wearing thin. i'm trying to be a nice person and be pleasant to be around, but seriously! i'm dying to be with my husband again. (or is it because i'm on my period?) anyway, i feel like i'm single again, and uh, it's not fun. i miss seeing him every day. i miss his smile and his laugh. i miss his big arms around me. i miss how i feel complete with him.

goodbye utah! i will NOT miss you! hello portland...

3 comments:

Anna Alyse said...

call me on your drive! please!

Heidi said...

I love you Jodi. Your pic of Tyler kissing you says it all. Have fun in Portland.

The Woodgers said...

Jodi! I hope that these last two days go by quickly for you. Miss working with you! Hope all is good with you and Tyler :) Have a blast in Portland!