1.07.2011

i am so tired right now...this first week back from the break has killed me. i guess a super relaxing break has some drawback: it's ridiculously hard to wake up at 5:40 again and spend all day teaching (um, babysitting) teenagers.

today was pretty out of control. we had an incentive activity at the end of the school day for all the seventh graders who had no "N"s or "U"s this term. so someone came up with the brilliant idea of teaching all the kids the electric slide and virginia reel and me, being the dance teacher, was automatically nominated for the job. well i was happy to do it. but picture this: a gym full of 215 wild monkeys running around like chickens with their heads cut off and little old me frantically trying to teach the steps to the electric slide while standing on a wobbly, little (and let's stress little) table. it was pretty awesome. just one of the daily crazy things that happen at my job.

yahoo for the weekend...

3 comments:

kambam said...

That paints a pretty awesome picture. I love it! I'd love to see 215 monkeys doing the electric slide.

Phillip and Maggi said...

Please post a tutorial with video please!

Anna Alyse said...

hahahahahahaha