10.07.2009


these are some of my favorite pictures from our wedding, so far...we will be getting the actual photos from our actual photographer on sunday, but we were lucky enough to have a second photographer in colorado and a third photographer in salt lake (my friend christine olson). the above and next few pictures are in thornton, colorado.






the rest of the pictures are in salt lake on the day of our wedding, actually before we were sealed.












this last picture was our "first meeting." it was the first time we saw each other on our wedding day.

2 comments:

SJ said...

Oh Jodi, I miss you terribly. You look stunning in all your pictures.

I was thinking about you the other day.

I love you lots.

sj

Nicole and Garrett said...

Jodi, I love love love the flower in your hair!!!!!!!!!!!