3.28.2011

Today is the first of five glorious days where I get to say to myself "Self, I could be in second period right now dealing with who knows what, but instead I am sitting on my couch, blogging, listening to Matt Nathanson, and eating sour patch watermelons." Oh the joy of spring break!

This weekend was a big celebration for Tyler: his birthday and the end of the MCAT! We celebrated by going to The Homestead. It was refreshing to be in the mountains and a good getaway from our apartment. Tyler is now the big 2-5. I'm really proud of how hard he worked to prepare for the MCAT and hopefully we'll see good results in a month.


2 comments:

Scott and Cassidy Cowley said...

enjoy your spring break Jodi! You deserve it! The homestead looks fantastic! That's exciting Tyler took the MCAT-- good luck!

Anna Alyse said...

We stayed at the homestead last month!
So... if you ever want to hang out on your spring break call me! I am lonely all day long