12.21.2010

yesterday was one of the longest days i've had in a loooong time. i can't tell you how glad i am that i'm now sitting on my couch watching ncis with tyler. i've been waiting for this moment for a long time: work done until january 3rd and me back in my cozy apartment away from the anxiety-inducing snowy roads. what a joy it was driving an hour this morning in two feet of snow.

anyway, yesterday. so i'm used to coming home after work each
day around four or five and wasting away the rest of the day by spending time with tyler, eating and watching our favorite shows. yesterday i had a lot of things going on after school and let's just say i was a little pms-y when i got home at 11:00, which btw is usually when i've been in bed for an hour already. it was already snowing hard and i knew it would be a commuter special the next morning on the way to my last day of work for the next week and a half. anyway, i was happily surprised to see flowers, chocolates, and a note waiting for me when i got home. bless his heart! (well, i was actually in such a bad mood when i got home that i headed straight to the bedroom to change and didn't see the flowers for like ten minutes...)

so needless to say i love being married to tyler. he's the only one that can make me laugh after a day like that.

yahoo for eight paid days off! i heart christma
s break.


just me


so yeah, that's my hair in a pile below the vacuum. tyler spent a good while pulling it out of the spinny thing after vacuuming.



3 comments:

MikeandKatie said...

That is the nastiest pile of hair I have ever seen. But I have to agree with you that I love the idea of getting paid to vacation!!!

SJ said...

Did you know that I LOVE NCIS. Miss you. I hope that you are well. Hope to see you oh so soon.

Loves,

sj

Heidi said...

My boys have a thing for hair. They hated cleaning the upstairs bathroom bc of it. I'm so glad Tyler took such good care of you on your 'bad day'. It sounded awful. When Jim does that and I thank him, he always says it just self-preservation. Funny guy... One time he bought me a cactus and a card that read, "Rarw, kitty" There was a kitty wearing black leathers and snapping a whip. Yes, I was PMSing at the time and that did cause me to lighten up.