1.23.2010

Dr. Laura


Something happens when you get married. You get old. By old I mean you watch the news, go to bed at 10 PM, cook real meals, and listen to talk radio. I've recently discovered Dr. Laura. The other day I about died when this man called in...

He explained that he's been dating this girl for three years, thinks he wants to get married, but has a few concerns. Dr. L asked him what his number one concern was. He said...

Well, she's moody and emotional and I can't handle it.

Bah!

I laughed hysterically. Dr. L said exactly what was on my mind...

If you can't handle moody and emotional, then you better marry a man.

4 comments:

jamie lanae said...

hahahaha. i loved this. showed a friend and we passed it along to others as well. priceless, even more so because I can picture exactly how Dr. Laura would say it.

P.S. For the record...I don't count her as old married people talk radio...Dr. Laura is the best.

Lori said...

this totally struck my funny bone, you crack me up Jodi.

Caitlin said...

ha! awesome. so, so, so true. I guess I must be old and boring too, because I love Dr. Laura. Hope you're doing well Monty!!!! See you at the reunion this summer? We'll have to unite in the dew drop :)

kim said...

Montana!! Hey girl. So good to see you in the blog world. :) I seriously love your blog. LOVE love love it. You are the most beautiful bride in the whole entire world! :) Love ya! *aloha*

P.S. I love Dr. Laura.