11.09.2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

November is not only turkey month, but more importantly thanksgiving month. As my wonderful friend Jenna reminded me today, I have been slacking on the blogging. So I'm going to pick it up this month and my goal for the rest of November is that every day I will write about one thing I am thankful for. Or at least one thing...Today I am thankful for many things!

1. I am thankful for women. It is so inspiring, healing, brightening, just simply delighting to be around fabulous women. This evening I attended a bridal shower for my friend Sarah. Such great women were there and I feel like I was renewed from their presence. Sarah, if you read this, I know you loved my present! Don't be ashamed girl. You will love it ;)

2. I am thankful that I was happy today at school. Teaching is just dang tough sometimes. It's a heavy burden to carry. But today I just felt a spark in my spirit that helped me get through the day with happiness! And let me tell you, things are much more enjoyable at school when I'm in a good mood.


3. I am thankful for those peanut butter cookies I/Betty Crocker made that await me so wonderfully at lunch every day at school.

No comments: